Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Offering ODAC now!

After a long wait, I finally got my package from JDS Labs which contains 2 sets of ODAC. It turns out that my package was missent to Thailand, hence the long wait ><. Anyway, I manage to combine my O2 amp to the ODAC (after several trials and errors, forgot to solder the jumpers, then forgot to cut the traces....) in the following 3 configurations:

1) The first is using the combo solely as a DAC+AMP; The only input is the USB in, and the only output is the AMP out. This means that you can't use your combo as a ODAC only (no analog out) or as a O2 only (no AMP in).

2) The second is using the combo as a DAC+AMP, or as a AMP only. You can choose to use your combo as an amp, but not as a DAC solely.

3) This is the option that I did yesterday: Using the combo as a DAC+AMP, or as a AMP only, or as a DAC only. This way, I get the choice to use the ODAC solely, or the O2 solely, or both.

The following are the lists of additional parts and labor costs that you need (some are optional) to pay if you want to get the ODAC+O2 from me, or want me to fix the ODAC to an O2 for you:


  • Labor (if you provide the O2 amp and/or the ODAC amp): $30
  • Labor (if I provide the O2 amp): FREE
  • Pure copper wire for wiring: FREE
  • Silverplated copper wire for wiring: $10
  • ODAC: US$99
  •  Nylon screw kit: US$1.25
  • 3.5mm ODAC jack (for configuration 3 only): 
  • Backplate in BLACK with USB and 3.5mm: US$8
  • Backplate in SILVER with USB only: US$12
  • International Shipping (From JDS Labs to Singapore): Several options, and depend if you want to share shipping.
Note: The backplates in Black with USB only, and in Silver with USB and 3.5mm should be available upon request from JDS Labs. They are pretty flexible even with small orders. Also, all USD prices will be converted to SGD upon purchase with currency conversion rate to be taken from Paypal.

For more information, you can either email me at twistedmetal16@gmail.com, or check out the O2 and ODAC sales page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment